Click here to download the product brochure
Click here to download the SSHEs Requert Form
Ftherm® Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers are a perfect replacement for the Votator-Scraped surface heat exchanger® SSHEs and Contherm-Scraped surface heat exchanger® SSHEs, however, Ftherm® SSHEs costs only a half of their price.
Welcome partners from all over the world to join us as our agent or purchase Ftherm® SSHEs directly.
Ftherm® K scraped surface heat exchanger is a horizontal scraper heat exchanger, which can be used to heat or cool products with a viscosity of 1000~50,000cP, especially for medium viscosity products. Its horizontal design makes it possible to install it in a cost-effective manner. It is also easy to repair because all components can be maintained on the ground.
• Coupling connection
• Durable scraper material and process
•High precision machining process
• Rugged heat transfer tube material and inner hole process treatment
•The heat transfer tube cannot be disassembled and replaced separately
• Adopt Rx series helical gear reducer
•Concentric installation, higher installation requirements
• Follow 3A design standards
It shares many interchangeable parts like bearing, mechanical seal and scraper blades. The basic design consists of a pipe-in-pipe cylinder with inner pipe for product and outer pipe for cooling refrigerant. A rotating shaft with scraper blades provides the necessary scraping function of heat transfer, mixing and emulsification.
1. Annular Space 10 - 20mm
2. Total Heat Exchanger Area 1.0 m2
3. Max Product Tested Pressure 60 bar
4. Approximate Weight 1000 kg
5. Approx Dimensions (LxWxH) 2442 mm L x 300 mm dia
6. Required Compressor Capacity 60kw at -20°C
7. Shaft Speed, VFD drive 200 ~ 400 rpm
8. Blade Material PEEK, SS420